[Vision2020] A Caution

Christ's Avengers christs.avengers.bowness.alta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:42:24 PDT 2007

If Giselle McCourt and the brothers and sisters at Real Life Ministries are
really serious about rooting out ungodly pastors, priests, ministers, etc,
they need to start with the specious, unordained pastor of the horribly
misnamed Christ Church of Moscow, Idaho, to wit, Douglas Wilson.

Here are some links as starters that will give them some insight into this
driven, dishonest, power-hungry, self-loving, conniver who dares to mock
Jesus Christ by pretending to be His Messenger.

A thoroughly documented site by true Christians:
http://dougsplotch.com/

Another thoroughly documented site, although by a non-believer, which
never-the-less offers a wealth of information:
http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Of special interest on this site showing the ugly fruits of a ministry
hideously departed from the True Way of Jesus Christ:
http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/
http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR%5F2005%5F0250Wight/<http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_0250Wight/>

An extremely revealing site from a Christ Church Apostate:
http://poohsthink.com/

Another well-documented website:
http://federal-vision.blogspot.com/

Other websites of interest:

http://cultists.blogspot.com/
http://cleaning-house.org/
http://ministrywatchman.com/?p=47
http://www.joshualetter.org/slavery/ <http://www.joshualetter.org/slavery/>

Not to be ignored:

The archives of Vision 2020 where insightful comment can be found:

http://vision2020.moscow.com/passpage.asp?ArchiveType=new
http://vision2020.moscow.com/passpage.asp?ArchiveType=old<http://vision2020.moscow.com/passpage.asp?ArchiveType=old>

The letters of Keely Emerine-Mix, Rose Huskey, Saundra Lund, J Ford, Michael
Metzler, and other referents found in those letters clearly expose the
wayward Wilson.

Christ's Avengers
Bowness, Alberta, Canada

Some of our Watchwords from Jesus Christ, Matt 7:15 – 20:

15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but
inwardly are ravenous wolves.  16 You will know them by their fruits. Are
grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?  17 In the same way,
every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.  18 A
good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.  19
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the
fire.  20 Thus you will know them by their fruits.

Amen!

Giselle's thoughts on this are much appreciated, and I sincerely hope they
touch the hearts of those who have been shattered by "pastors" who would
usurp the autonomy of the believer in her/his relationship with Jesus
Christ.  The Gospel is a message of reconciliation, liberation, grace,
forgiveness, unbridled love and humility.  It is not a means by which to
insinuate oneself into the lives and consciences of others.  And while
community and fellowship are vital for the spiritual health of the believer,
the intimate relationship of a man or woman to his or her Savior is the
province of their Spirit-informed conscience, not a tool to further the
controlling, aggressive and manipulative agenda of anyone who sees himself
as the top rung of a hierarchy the Gospel intends to dismantle.

If I were confronted with the message and behavior of the leadership at
Christ Church and didn't know Jesus Christ, I would run away as fast as I
could.  It's not a picture of a savior I'd want to have anything to do
with.  But I do know Jesus, and so I choose to stand toe-to-toe in
opposition to anyone who would pervert the Gospel and misrepresent the One
to whom I owe my very heart and soul.   I'm grateful for Giselle's voice and
pray it will reach those who've been hurt by the tsunami of bigotry and
pride that is Kirk leadership.

keely