[Vision2020] Real Life Ministries for Your Life

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 7 07:00:40 PDT 2007

Coming soon!

"Return to My Town" By Michael Hayes

Just when you thought the streets were safe.

A sequel to Michael Hayes' original chart-topper . . .

"My Town"
http://www.notonthepalouse.com/My_Town_Video.htm

There are a thousand stories in the naked city.  This is only number 2.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People walking up to you
Singing glory hallelujah
And they're trying to sock it to you