[Vision2020] Real Life Ministries for Your Life

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 18:45:46 PDT 2007

I assume he's talking about some other group, not this church.

On the other hand, I'm willing to give this church the benefit of the
doubt that they are truly worried about my everlasting soul despite the
fact that others make loads of money off of religion.

I do wish they'd calm down and simply post a link to their web page
every so often instead.

Paul