[Vision2020] Brotherly Love Continued

News of Christ Cult news.of.christ.cult at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:27:37 PDT 2007

http://federal-vision.blogspot.com/2007/10/federal-sanctions.html

Monday, October 1, 2007  Federal
Sanctions<http://federal-vision.blogspot.com/2007/10/federal-sanctions.html>

One last comment regarding Douglas Wilson's horrible treatment of his
brother Evan, and then a connecting thought: Evan taught at Logos School for
many years (I'm guessing more than a decade) and one day Doug proposed that
the school board amend its statement of faith to prevent it from employing
anyone who held Open Theism. At the same time, Doug assured Evan that he was
not making a move on his brother's job; rather, he was simply taking care of
loose ends. And after the board adopted Doug's proposed amendment, they
terminated Evan's employment. Naturally, Doug is a lifetime member of the
board.

Connected to this is one of Doug's primary weapons that he uses
against his perceived
enemies (anyone who effectively criticizes him): economic sanctions. Take
this to the bank — whenever someone nails Wilson in the public forum, the
first place he looks to seek revenge is money — economic sanctions. It's a
natural reflex. Sadly, several people in the Moscow–Pullman community have
learned the hard way that Douglas Wilson exacts a high price from those who
criticize or oppose him.

College professors, administrators, politicians, and your everyday regular
Joes — it doesn't matter — Wilson dispatches his goon squad (aka "Doug's
Thugs") to initiate a complaint campaign against the target, and they begin
writing letters and making phone calls to the person's employer, complaining
about some exaggerated or fabricated act committed by the target. The goal
is always to silence the target through intimidation or termination, and
Wilson has succeeded on more than one occasion. These facts are all true and
many people in town will testify to it (and have; I hope to write more on
this in greater detail, i.e. with documentation, in the near future).

This is one reason I conceal my identity. I refuse to give Wilson the inside
track on harassing me or my employer, and I intend to develop the subject of
anonymity in the near future as well.

--

Juanita Flores
Advocate for the Truth from Jesus