[Vision2020] Just nuts?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:37:16 PDT 2007

Sunil, I think it's yet more proof that Moscow, not just the U of I, has
friendly squirrels.  The squirrel being carried may not have been dead.
It's entirely possible that the two of them were out at a squirrel party,
and one of them had a little too much.  He was being carried home to sleep
it off.  He has a big squirrel hangover now.   Carl Westberg Jr.