[Vision2020] Email Delays (was RE: Judge rules March schoo levy null and void)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 30 10:36:11 PST 2007

Hi Paul & Gary,

Paul, you're a techie-kind of guy, aren't you?  Can you look at the header
of Gary's message to see where the delay was?  I'm not sure how "header
literate" I am, but to me, it looks like Gary's post might have just sat on
Time Warner's mail server for a really long time.

Gary, I've been having the exact same problem with distressing regularity
since the switch to Time Warner/Roadrunner.  Intermittently, things I send
or things sent to me are being delayed by hours, days, and even downright
disappearing altogether, and that's not just with V2020 posts.  I've been
doing battle with Time Warner's Tier 3 technical support with this problem
for over a month.  At least three times now I've been told they found the
problem and fixed it only to have the problem return (or perhaps continue)
within a very short time.  In fact, I just realized their return call with a
status report is overdue -- they were supposed to call me back by last
night.  <sigh>

I understand intermittent problems are apparently the worst to try to
troubleshoot, but this is getting plain ridiculous!  I'm fed up enough that
I'm considering dumping their services completely, a process made more
attractive by the mailing we received earlier this week with nice price on
DirectTV bundled with DSL service from Verizon.

If someone else can look at the header and confirm that the problem is with
Time Warner/Roadrunner, my suggestion is to call them up and give them h*ll
. . . maybe you'll have better luck than I've had.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****