[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 30 06:04:00 PST 2007

Might I propose that, acknowledging current MSD budget restraints (coupled
with a %400,000 reduction), if Gerry Weitz truly wants a fully staffed,
fully equipped voc-tech department at Moscow High School, that he and his
supporters heed Gerry Weitz' suggestion of years ago and commence selling
Billy Bob Teeth (http://www.billybobteeth.biz/) door-to-door.

I mean, how much could a Miller Mark VIII-2 Multi-User Welding System cost?

http://tinyurl.com/ywtqtx

Not to mention the facilities to house these programs and the staff to man
them.

If I were Gerry Weitz, I would gather my supporters and start hitting the
pavement with those Billy Bob Teeth right away before Miller's Christmas
sales expire.

"There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that understand binary
and those that don't."

- Author Unknown