[Vision2020] boycotting & religion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 18 14:18:38 PST 2007

Well, Mr. Rumelhart -

In all fairness, for you to reach your own conclusion and so many others to
reach their own conclusions, I invite you (and everybody else) to crank up
the speakers and listen to . . .

Doug Wilson and Nick Gier
(January 31, 2007)

On January 31, 2007, what was advertised as an open panel discussion
concerning Doug Wilson's, and Christ Church's, response to Michael Hayes'
film My Town was presented at the Student Union Building on the campus of
the University of Idaho.

For reasons unexplained the panel discussion was reduced to a one-person
(Doug Wilson) presentation followed by a question-and-answer period.   One
of the most informative and debate-laced interactions of this presentation
developed between Doug Wilson and Nick Gier (Professor Emeritus of
Philosophy, University of Idaho).

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/wilson_gier_013107.htm

The Christ Church Debate Between Keely Emerine-Mix and Doug Wilson
(July 11, 2006)

On July 11, 2006, KRFP (a community radio station in Moscow, Idaho)
broadcast a two-and-a-half-hour debate between Doug Wilson, Pastor of Christ
Church, and Keely Emerine-Mix, a local critic of Doug Wilson's teachings.
The debate centered around Christ Church and its impact on the local
community of Moscow.

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/Church_Debate_Mix_Wilson_071106.htm

And for your reading pleasure, I further invite you to read . . .

The Open Letter

On June 9,2005 an open letter was written and sent to the congregation of
Moscow, Idaho's Christ Church and its pastor Doug Wilson.  Although this
letter was submitted anonymously, it has been reported that it not only
reflects the heart-felt conviction of its author, but those many congregates
quelled by "rules".  On June 10, 2005 pastor Doug Wilson responded.  To
"Anonymous" we are grateful.  To those quelled voices, our fondest wishes.

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/The_Open_Letter.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)