[Vision2020] We're back on the air

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Thu Nov 15 19:14:47 PST 2007

KRFP resumed programing at about 4:00 today so tune in and listen to the
nation's most excellent news shows and, of course, our assume LOCAL
music shows.

That's at 92.5 on your FM dial, in case you forgot.

Here's a reception tip: tune in National Corporate Radio which has a
very strong signal at 91.7, tune up until the automatic frequency
control on your radio (finally) lets go of the signal, then tune down a
bit, enjoy!

We will be playing the less time sensitive shows that were missed during
the "Holiday Holes" in our schedule this weekend and over the holiday.
I will try to post a list as things develop, but things are a little
chaotic right now (even more then usual, I didn't even think that was
possible).

Dave
Pesudo-Engineer
Radio Free Moscow