[Vision2020] Heart of Calvinism

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 18:27:43 PST 2007

Dear Executioner,

With all due respect, you are wrong. If ever I’ve
seen a straw man, "Heart of Calvinism" is it, though
your jump from Calvinism to Federal Visionism was
accurate, except that you mistook the former for the
latter.

But rather than bicker with you over your
misrepresentation (because I am persuaded that a local
cult has poisoned your mind vis-à-vis Calvinism), let
me ask a question that cuts to the heart of the
tension between Calvin and Arminius: "Did God
predestine your ignorance or is it voluntary?"

Sincerely,

Dougs' Hero