[Vision2020] just a gentle reminder

Steffen Werner steffen at one-world-cafe.biz
Wed Nov 14 21:56:22 PST 2007

Hello,
This is just a quick reminder of modern technology's amazing
capabilities as it relates to this list - I am personally tired of
reading offensive (or just plain nuts - as the Farside comic might
state) postings on this list.  Since it only takes a few weeks of
reading the posts here to identify the small group of culprits, it is
an easy choice to turn on one's email filter to selective remove
those member's post and quarantine them in a separate folder that can
remain unread and moved to the trash on a monthly basis.  I find it
is beneficial to my blood pressure level - and probably my overall IQ
in the long run ;-)   Modern technology is great - it allows someone
to take advantage of their first amendment right and and enables me
to enjoy my right to ignore it completely.
If you are wondering whether your name might be on the list, it
probably is.... sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Steffen