[Vision2020] Noise Ordinance Admin Meeting

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Nov 14 19:21:07 PST 2007

Garrett, you ask:
"I am still curious about your views on the NOM, Dan."

My view on the noise ordinance is that it is something we need.  I agree
with Dan Schmidt that it's a tool law enforcement should be able to use,
since there are gaps in the current ordinance.  I will also agree that
the language is vague and that it makes it hard to enforce.  From what I
understood from Liz Brandt, with a few minor tweaks the ordinance will
be workable.  I look forward to seeing what Fife comes up with, taking
into account what Brandt and you have contributed to the conversation.

DC