[Vision2020] Noise Ordinance Admin Meeting

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 11:30:40 PST 2007

Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

You are correct.  That's why I stated in my first
paragraph, "saying things that may have been phrased
better."

I have also thanked Aaron multiple times.

I'll say it again, "Thank you for not letting this NOM
become law as is."

In your defense of Aaron, do you think it is
appropriate for him to use his platform as chair of
the Admin committee to be telling people testifying,

"I'm going to squash your rights"

At this point, my documentation of this process has
definitely made me agree with you,

"As the saying goes, you attract more bees with honey
. . ."

I believe that works for everybody, but being an
elected official, it would be wise of you to heed that
even more if you plan to get reelected.

Perhaps Aaron should have heeded that advise while he
was a city councilman from the beginning.

Since it appears that you don't support the NOM,
either, what do you not like about it?

Believe me, this has been a learning process for me.

Garrett,

I would hope that you also give Ament some credit, in
that he asked Fife
to look at the info you sent in along with the
information he got from
Liz Brandt.

As the saying goes, you attract more bees with honey .
. .

Starting off your testimony in a confrontational way
obviously didn't
bode well for you.

I hope we get a Noise Ordinance that works for
everyone.

DC

P.S.  Yes, you read it here first, Vizzz peeps:  I
defended Aaron Ament.