[Vision2020] aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 14 05:38:01 PST 2007

Consider, and with thanks to, all of the thoughtful electorate here in
Moscow, I halve always doubted that it wouldn't pass.

This empty-nester appreciates the concern that these fine people have shown
toward our common future.

Thanks, Moscow.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)