[Vision2020] aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 23:20:05 PST 2007

Saundra,

  Did you ever doubt it wouldn't?

  Best,

  Donovan

Saundra Lund <sslund at roadrunner.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                It passed!!!

  I don’t have the numbers, but it passed this time with about the same percentage as last time.  Rose, I think, will be posting the numbers  J

    Saundra
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke