[Vision2020] voting and the levy

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 13 18:06:52 PST 2007

I resent, Donovan, your cheap shot and insinuation that MSD is dishonest because it follows Idaho State Code and, as a taxing entity, runs its elections according to specific requirements set out within that code.  Further, no one, least of all MSD, is trying to stop you from voting.  Your own belligerence and paranoia does that for you.

I'd like very much to think you're better than this.

keely