[Vision2020] Reminder-State of Your Chamber Address Wednesday

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:15:05 PST 2007

Vision 2020 Folks:

We plan to address the following topics at the State of Your Chamber address
tomorrow, noon, at the University Inn:
*2007 in review, looking at some of our major activities
*Moscow Motorcycle Classic
*Upcoming 2008 activities
*Executive Directors 2008 priorities
Anyone who wants to attend is invited.  Be sure to RSVP to
882-1800, and come prepared to pay for your lunch.

Here are our other upcoming Business Forum topics.  They are the 3rd
Wednesday of each month at noon, unless otherwise indicated.  Anyone
interested is
invited to attend.  They are usually held at the Best Western University
Inn.  You will need to bring enough money to buy your own lunch, and please
RSVP.

12/19-Presentation of City Development Impact Proposal by Gary Riedner, City
of Moscow
1/16-Sexual Harassment Prevention by Elissa Keim, Raul Sanchez and Yoshio
Smith, WSU Center for Human Rights
2/20-State of the City by Mayor Chaney
3/19-Agribusiness Forum
4/16-How the Palouse Aquifer Issues Effect Local Business by Steve
Robischone, Director of Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee
5/21-Womens Business Forum-Chaired by Holly Chetwood, Paradise Ford.  Other
panelists include Susan Fagan, SEL; Shelley L Bennett, Team Idaho Real
Estate; Nancy Chaney, Mayor of Moscow.
6/18-Connecting Businesses W/UI Interns-Suzi Billington, UI
7/16-Best Hiring Practices and Growing Staff From Within, Gerard Connelly,
Tri-State

I hope to see you there!