[Vision2020] OT: Azodyl Offered

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 12 08:34:47 PST 2007

Visionaries:

Sorry for the OT post, but . . .

If anyone has (or knows of anyone local who has) a kitty or dog they are
treating for CRF (chronic renal failure), I have some Azodyl (OTC but pricey
probiotic) I'd like to pass along locally.  I've passed most of our other
CRF & diabetic supplies along, but since Azodyl has to be kept refrigerated,
I'd rather not take a chance on shipping it.

Of course, one should check with their own vet before starting or changing
treatments.

You can read a bit about Azodyl at:
http://www.vetoquinolusa.com/pages/global_06.html
I'll add that we saw a dramatic decrease in creatinine and a more modest
decrease in BUN for the nearly year our 22-year-old Boots took it.
Unfortunately, we have no further need of it since Boots earned her much
deserved angel wings a little over week ago from an unrelated and mysterious
neurological disease.

If anyone would like the Azodyl, please contact me privately -- I'd hate for
this stuff to go to waste.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.