[Vision2020] [Fwd: KRFP Temporarily Off The Air]

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:33:57 PST 2007

Absolutely, keep us posted.  I know a couple of people who have a show on KRFP.....Carl Westberg Jr.

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:24:35 -0800
From: krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] [Fwd: KRFP Temporarily Off The Air]

I never got any feedback as to whether or not I should forward our mail
list postings.  In this case, I'm sure it rises to the level of
information and not spam, but in general?

Additionally I'd like to add that I've been trying to hack some way for
us to get back on the air, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen
until after the clean-up.

Also our phones are out of reach so you can't call us.  And we can't get
the lines switched over to the temporary office until about the time we
should be moving back.

Dave
KRFP Pseudo-Engineer
--Forwarded Message Attachment--