[Vision2020] Atmospheric CO2 Level Monitoring Online

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 04:03:29 PST 2007

All:

The archived and real time atmospheric CO2 data web links are the main
reason I am forwarding this post to Vision2020, discovered linked via
realclimate.org in a blog comment section, though I agree for the most part
with the commentary of Dr. Barry below, which I almost deleted.  The
atmospheric CO2 level at this moment from this monitoring station is lower
than it was yesterday at this time!  Global warming is a hoax!

I did a comparison between the atmospheric CO2 data from December 16, 2001,
to December 16, 2006, from this monitoring station.  This is a five year
time span, with an increase of about 20 ppm CO2, from about 380 to 400 ppm.
Given this rate of increase, on December 16, 2031, atmospheric CO2 will
reach about 500 ppm.  Of course comparing just two days five years apart is
not conclusive as to the long term trends, just a simple comparison showing
what far more extensive and global monitoring reveals to be the trend.  We
must keep in mind that this data comes from the liberal environmental
Northeast, where scientists alter their instruments to fabricate data to
support big government regulation, or one world government, UN style, based
on hyped fears of global warming, not to mention huge grants and big book
sales off their Enquirer styled yellow journalism global warming hysteria:
"Aliens Behind Global Warming Claim Alien Baby Born To Britney Spears:"

http://soot.sr.unh.edu/airmap/archive/hf/20011216co2.jpg

http://soot.sr.unh.edu/airmap/archive/hf/20061216TF_CO2.png

http://airmap.unh.edu/data/data.html?site=AIRMAPTF

 -----------------
http://www.realclimate.org

http://www.climateark.org/blog/2007/10/deadly_climate_change_now_inev.asp

Posted by Dr. Glen Barry on October 8, 2007 8:11 PM
 Comments

AIRMAP New England
Air Quality Data Plots
Air Monitoring Station
University of New Hampshire

http://soot.sr.unh.edu/airmap/archive/

Click on any month under "Thompson Farm".

Then click on "CO2" in the top center column on the next page for that
month's CO2 data from readings taken every 15 minutes around the clock, 365
days a year.

For CURRENT CO2 reading at the Thompson Farm, NH station, click here:

http://airmap.unh.edu/data/data.html?site=AIRMAPTF

I have been following these readings for over five years now. The archived
plots speak for themselves.

"Deadly climate change" has been underway for awhile now. People are already
losing their homes, their livelihoods and their lives to extreme weather
events driven by humanity's insistence on pumping the global atmosphere full
of heat-trapping emissions.

We are chronically overheating our atmosphere and our fresh water resources.
Our acidifying oceans are saturated with carbon dioxide and have reached the
limit of their capacity for further CO2 uptake. Unlimited growth of the
aviation sector is interfering with the recovery of the ozone layer.
Aviation cirrus is trapping heat in the troposphere. Alpine ice pack is
melting more rapidly than the science community can keep up with. Many
countries in the southern hemisphere are now facing famine as either
prolonged severe drought or excessive precipitation events ruin an entire
season's harvest this year.

What more needs to happen before people decide to stop waiting around for
politicians to "do something" and simply take matters into their own hands
by working with EACH OTHER to initiate the transition to a more moderate and
respectful use of Earth's resources?

In my humble opinion, we could have (and should have) started 30 years ago
to make this transition.

Can we start now?