[Vision2020] Noise Ordinance Modification History

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Nov 10 23:20:21 PST 2007

As a way to preserve my version of the history
surrounding Moscow's Noise Ordinance Modifications
(NOM) of 2007, I hereby present to you a hyperlinked
text version of the email exchanges that have occured
because of the NOM.  This will be updated as it
progresses:

http://garrettclevenger.com/NOMhistory.html

Any email I received privately has its name removed.
If you wish for me to remove your entry, I am willing
to make a compromise.

If you wish to add your data, let me know.

Here is our current ordinance:
http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/citycode/TITLE10/chapter11.pdf

I am waiting for the language of the proposal, as I
did not save it before the city removed it from their
agenda website.

Otherwise, pretty much any email that had to do with
the NOM is here.  There are all the posts from Vision
2020, City Officials, law enforcement, and ordinary
citizens.  May it be one piece in the democratic
process.

This data will change, so what is seen here now, may
not be there tomorrow.  What happens after this ends,
will be there after I can lay this to rest.

Please, enjoy this novel of data.  May it lead to a
healthy resolution to our NOM crises.

Take care of our community,

Garrett Clevenger

http://garrettclevenger.com/NOMhistory.html