[Vision2020] Pullman vs Moscow

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sat Nov 10 19:25:50 PST 2007

Well, I really enjoy my 2002 Buick LeSabre - a great investment for
sure, a worthy road car.

But I have to wonder, given that John and Jim are funded similarly,
which is the better manager?  I guess we agree that it does really
all come down to administration of the funding doesn't it? And, of
course, we do agree that the funding priorities that they set for
themselves are significant.

Jim must realize that he made a big mistake buying that ' 76
Electra.  He's lucky that he has friends who are willing to push his
car.  You have to wonder why he would be willing to continue to
impose that cost on his friends.

Interesting story - think I will shop for some new upholstery and a
new radio  ;-))