[Vision2020] The Wiz

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Nov 10 16:59:53 PST 2007

I responded to this letter on the DNews site and am copying it here so
that you will know how I feel about the paranoia that is gripping part of
this city.

Gene if you think that the recent vote for city council was mandated by
any 'wizard' you are on the list of those who didn't really understand how
upset most of the population of Moscow is/was. It is this constant tunnel
vision of CC controlling us that is so discouraging and your inability to
see or know that they do not rule over us! If you beleive that one person
walking around with a sign that expresses his views alone can make all the
rest of us vote against someone you truly believe we are stupid! Let me
assure you that our desire to be rid of the candidates who are no longer
on the council was very deep long before any one sign. I do not go to CC
and I do not read their blogs the only time I know what they are saying is
when someone uses it to try and influence my thinking. At that time I
think the same thing I think when I read the newspapers..."I wonder what
the truth is!" I am well aware that any reoporter adds their slant to any
article because they want me to think a certain way. But, believe it or
not I and many others are capable of going beyond personal agenda and
seeing more of truth. Or seeking it out in more than one place.