[Vision2020] This is the same CD Witmer...

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 10 16:42:15 PST 2007

Since it's clear it's an argument you desire, try this on for size. I have no problem at all with some homosexual crimes being punishable with death or exile (prison). Knowingly transmitting HIV/AIDS to an unwitting partner comes to mind along with pretty much everything NAMBLA stands for. I do not believe that it should be a crime to simply be homosexual and I doubt that Mr. Witmer believes this either. Furthermore, private consensual relations between two parties of majority would not meet the criterion Mr. Witmer set out in the post you provide reference to.

I find it hard to believe that because I am not in favor of state recognition of homosexual marriage you can make the leap to my potentially being in favor of the mass extermination of all people of this persuasion. Is this a case of faulty logic or a desire to stir the pot? If the former, allow me to be clear. In my opinion no one should be executed or exiled for simply being a homosexual. If it's the later, let the games begin but please direct your comments to Mr. Witmer and feel free to leave me out.