[Vision2020] This is the same CD Witmer...

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 10:01:10 PST 2007

> Carl writes: 'This is the same C.D. Witmer who has stated that, in the
> perfect world envisioned by Mr. Witmer, citizens would be required to
> take a "trinitarian test oath."  What a, uh, interesting fellow.
> Carl Westberg Jr.'

Yes Carl, he's the same one who salivates over the return of the days when
gays will once again be executed.  Let's see Gary Crabtree try and defend
this one.  Witmer's verbatim quote is "I most definitely look forward to the day when society changes its laws to be more in line with the Bible's teaching, so that homosexual crimes can be once again be legally punishable by death or exile."

Full text at:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/05/16/43701.aspx