[Vision2020] God's Shed!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:08:43 PST 2007

THIS is exactly why I doubt your sincerity or legitimacy.  You are a phoney - pure and simple.

Move along little do(u)ggie....move along.

J  :]

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:59:25 -0800
From: news.of.christ.cult at gmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] God's Shed!

            The Stubborn Curmudgeon

        News & views from a secular irregular

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

          God's Shed!

(Idaho) SC Newswire: Authors David Marshall and
Thomas Crean have decided to join forces in an attempt to write a book based on their experience of finding God in a woodshed behind
Douglas Wilson's
house. The Almighty was discovered on two separate occasions by both
men when they had visited the Wilson residence for purposes of prayer
meetings, business discussions and obtaining fresh-baked crackers.

"I
was in Douglas' back yard," said Marshall, "and there was this loud
thud. I went to see where it was coming from and that was when I saw
His face. It was bright, filled with light and beautiful—like a real pretty flood-light with a beard or something."

"I
had a similar experience," said Crean. "I knew instinctively that God
could be no delusion and I heard a noise coming from Wilson's woodshed.
We were talking about the implications of promoting Hannah Montana on
the Christianity Today website when I heard a noise, stepped outside
for a moment and looked around the corner to see a tiny crack in the
shed's doorway. Moments later…there He was. He was guiding evolution via a wire antenna and
talking to a woman from Cleveland who was praying for her car keys to
be found. It was simply amazing! I'll tell you this: Dawkins is wrong!"

Subsequent
reports in Wilson's neighborhood have attested to the same phenomenon
and have many worried that God may be in need of a larger workspace.

"I
don't see how He can work in there like that," said Marge Collier, a
34-year resident of Moscow, Idaho. "It just ain't right! I think Thomas
Crean and that Marshall fellow stuffed Him in there to sell their new
book. I swear, I'm gonna take the choir over there and let Him out
before the devil or the new atheists take over our community."
Despite
the new evidence of God's definitive location, press reporters have
been having a difficult time persuading Wilson to let them videotape
the shed for syndicated documentation.

          Posted by
          Lucretius

          at