[Vision2020] Thanks!...and now to the new NO and CC

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:12:30 PST 2007

Garrett,

If the NO is to be changed, then it seems to me that there has to be a clear
standard for what constitutes a violation, and it should NOT be left to the
individual officer's discretion.  While Pat Kraut argued that officers
should not have to carry a decibel meter, setting a clear standard is the
only way to try to ensure that the law is evenly applied.  Otherwise
citations will be given out arbitrarily.

Sunil