[Vision2020] Thanks!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 20:42:07 PST 2007

Saundra,

Thanks for the numbers.  I was going to ask how this election compared
to previous years.  I remember hearing a couple of people remark on how
busy it was when I voted.  This is the first non-Presidential election
year I think I've ever voted in.  Hopefully, there are more like me that
are getting into the spirit of the thing.

Paul