[Vision2020] Thanks!

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 7 11:39:12 PST 2007

Visionaries:

I'd like to take this opportunity to ***thank*** those of you who made time
to get out and vote yesterday!  A vital part of democracy is having your
voice heard and your vote counted, and I sincerely appreciate the effort
folks made in exercising this vital responsibility.

And, what a turnout it was!  In 2005, there were 13,285 registered voters in
the City of Moscow, and 30.52% (or 4055) voted.  This time around, there
were 13,280 registered voters and 37.82% (or 5022) ballots cast.  While
still astonishingly low to me, that's quite a jump in voter participation.
Source:
http://www.latah.id.us/Elections/2005NovCity/SUMMARY.HTM
http://www.latah.id.us/Elections/2007City/SUMMARY.HTM

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****