[Vision2020] The Vote

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:53:30 PST 2007

I'm glad to see more first-time voters, whether or not they are voting
for the candidates I'm voting for.  Each person that votes has the
chance to inspire family members, coworkers, and acquaintances to vote
as well.  I think the voting turnout in this country as a whole is
abysmal.  Anything that gets people interested is good, even if it's
simple controversy.

Paul