[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 11:30:21 PST 2007

Had I been actively posting at that time, I would have called the owners
of the shop on that one.

I wouldn't say I'm naive so much as disinterested.  I don't try to find
out who each business is affiliated with, spiritually speaking.  I just
choose to shop there or not based on what they sell, what their service
is like, and what their pricing structure is.

I'm not a big fan of "tit for tat".

Paul