[Vision2020] Question for Crabtree

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 07:43:55 PST 2007

Question for Crabtree:

Please remind me, did you squawk when members of
Christ Church tried to deny a living to all the
employees of the Moscow Food Coop after they filed a
zoning complaint against them and then attempted to
extort support for NSA from the Coop by publicly
stating they would drop the complaint (seriously) in
exchange for the Coop's backing?

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-May/017167.html

I realize that this does not justify the employee's
behavior, but in my mind it puts the poor persecuted
religious organization in a much different light.

Dougs' Hero