[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 06:37:43 PST 2007

I believe I mentioned that people have the right to do business with
whom they wish.  I'm not calling the authorities on these people.  I'm
merely explaining how I hate this kind of thing.  Of course people are
free to target a religious group with their boycott merely because they
disagree with them.  And I'm free to stand up and tell them how bigoted
they are being.

Yes, freedom is great.

What's next?  Women-owned businesses?  Businesses owned by the disabled?

The ironic thing is that their fight is not with these people.  In their
world view, they are some of the masses that have been deluded by those
in power in that church.  So why hurt them specifically with this boycot?

Paul

Why do people I normally respect cloud their thinking so much on this
one issue?