[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 23:05:49 PST 2007

If I boycotted places because of people that didn't
strictly jive with me, I'd be hungry and living in a
cave...

Everybody has the potential to push their passion into
fanaticism.  It seems better to have interaction than
separatism.

I wonder what would happen if we put the boycott
leader gal and the "bigot" sign guy together in a room
for 24 hours?  Any guesses?

gclev

[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com