[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishmentand Brother Carl Show (November 3, 2007)

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Mon Nov 5 07:03:51 PST 2007

Hey Tom:

Did you know that installing RealAudio on a a computer is akin to
intentionally installing a virus?  This is why the free program called
Real Alternative was developed in the first place.  Unfortunately
RealPainInTheAss couldn't handle not being installed (and constantly
running) on everyone's computer so they changed the format making the
open source codex obsolete.  The open source guys are working on a new
one but it's not out yet. Leaving the (wise) consumer with a choice:
intentionally install spyware on your computer or not listen to
RealAudio streams, I choose the latter.

Dave