[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishmentand Brother Carl Show (November 3, 2007)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 4 18:11:29 PST 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

This week's show was exemplary of Auntie's and Brother Carl's punditry as
they discussed various topics central to Tuesday's city council election.
What was a surprise, though, and developed into a very entertaining
community service, was the candid call-ins from the Hamilton Aquatic Center
by several of the candidates.

You may listen to the streamed show at:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

As this is a first attempt at creating RealAudio files and streaming them
online, I would sincerely appareciate any comments concerning any
difficulties you may experience.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)