[Vision2020] "Into The Wild"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 21:49:22 PST 2007

 All-

Given the book, the story it tells, and the themes critical to the life of
McCandless, which I studied years ago, I decided when I first heard "Into
The Wild" had been made into a film, to definitely not see it.  No matter
how McCandless's experiences are translated into film, it cannot but
caricature, stereotype his inner life.  And I know how it ends...

It may very well be an excellent film.

Ted Moffett