[Vision2020] Spam from the Future

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 10:10:48 PST 2007

Well, there is a big differences here, Ellen:

  1) My home is not infected with a costly virus if I accidentally open USPS junk mail
  2) I know who sends my USPS junk mail.
  3) I don't get 50 pieces of junk email everyday, including Sundays
  4) I don't miss important mail
  5) I don't get the same piece of junk mail 18 times a day, everyday.
  6) Most the USPS is from legitimate businesses sources I can visit and harass back, not scams.
  7) Junk mail from the USPS doesn't try to trick me into thinking it is letter from a friend or relative
  8) I don't have to click 75 little boxes and hit trash everyday with USPS Junk mail.
  9) I maybe able to actually use some of the coupons I get from USPS Junk mail that is screened by the Federal Government for safety before going in my mailbox.

  And MOST important difference of all:

  10)  Junk mail for the USPS doesn't go inside my house, steal all my personal and credit card information and then go on a shopping spree in New York City leaving me with a $2,234.56 bill.

  Best,

  Donovan

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Doesn't the U.S. Postal Service clutter your real mailbox with  glossy  ads addressed to "occupant"?  Delete/toss is the solution.

Ellen A. Roskovich

> Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 16:49:31 -0700
> From: ophite at gmail.com
> To: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
> CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Spam from the Future
>
> > What I fail to understand, is why the feds don't go after these companies
> > that hire these guys?
>
> Because, Donvoan, despite your best efforts, irritating you continues
> to be legal.
>
> -- ACS

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net