[Vision2020] Affordable Housing

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 2 06:37:08 PDT 2007

You seem to be forgetting the original premise of your argument. If the local housing market is so over built that it becomes over run with "white elephant's that the banks are desperate to unload." Who is it that will be willing to give the bank a price that will allow for a profit? A more likely scenario would be that the bank would try and unload the property before the additional expenses of its sitting empty cost it even more. As a result the property sells for a lower ( more affordable ) price and the market corrects.