[Vision2020] The BLog and More Political Contributions

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:22:03 PDT 2007

I'll respond below each paragraph:

>From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>
>To: Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] The BLog and More Political Contributions
>Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I can see how it came across that way. I didn't mean to crap on any
>supporter if it was interpreted that way, I apologize. I was simply making
>the point that no candidate has squeaky clean supporters and it doesn't
>make the candidate any less dedicated to the people if they don't.

I agree with what you're saying here.

>   I had no idea that she was arrested until I read her post. And I don't
>think she is a bad person for it either. Sorry I gave that impression to
>some of you. My point was, that just because someone doesn't have a clean
>past doesn't mean that they are bad awful people and the candidates should
>reject their participation in democratic process.

I don't know who you were referring to, and I'm not asking; that wasn't my
point, but I agree with the sentiment in the last sentence.

>   I don't think we should be digging to who the contributors are as people
>at all unless they are felons or got the money in an illegal fashion.

I don't care if felons contribute to people they support, but I can see that
others would.  I agree with the last clause about obtaining money illegally.

Sunil