[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 18:44:24 PDT 2007

Hansen,

  What happened to your promise not to insult members of the community? Are you going to stop posting for the next thirty days? Or are you not a man of your word?

  Or

  Are you going to try to convince me that many of your last 50 posts have not contained insults and slanders against people who live in or around the Palouse Community?

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                “I think it is wrong and mean spirited to attack the contributors of Moscow's local Candidates.”

  -          Donovan Arnold (November 1, 2007)

  Your heard it here first, Visionaires,

  Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
http://mail.yahoo.com