[Vision2020] The BLog and More Political Contributions

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 1 12:43:23 PDT 2007

In part, Donovan wrote:

"I bet anyone here a gift certificate to Tri-State that Aaron Ament has at
least one vocal supporter that has even been to jail."

LOL - I'll save y'all the trouble of wondering and wagging your tongues:
YES, I've been to jail a couple of times for civil disobedience.  One of the
times, they thought they needed to take me to juvie because they doubted my
age (I was 23 or 24), but I proved them wrong.  I never spent the night
(always got released OR from the jail as soon as processing was finished),
but I have been to jail more than once for civil disobedience  J

For those wondering, I believe I went twice in San Francisco and once in
Berkeley.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****