[Vision2020] Dispel the anti-growth myth

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Thu Nov 1 11:54:05 PDT 2007

Donovan,

Aaron Ament does not oppose Alturas Technology Park and wants to
explore the possibility of expanding into a Phase III.

After first opposing Alturas, Aaron voluntarily attended several Latah
Economic Development Council meetings and talked with many people.
With an open mind, he learned what a valuable resource Alturas was to
the community.

Here's a great example of a City Councilman willing to take the time
to listen, learn and make well informed decisions.

B. J. Swanson

On Nov 1, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com