[Vision2020] Dispel the anti-growth myth

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 1 11:49:30 PDT 2007

Arnold stated:

"You cannot have change if we keep electing the same people over and over
again that keep enforcing the same bad policies over and over again."

Yeah.  You tell 'em, Arnie!

So, although you are long gone, you and the old city council, we are now
wise to you, Mayor Comstock.

As the old country and western song goes . . .

"Thank God and Greyhound . . . "

Note to Donovan Arnold and Gary Crabtree:  This was intended as humor, ok?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)