[Vision2020] Han-pster sniffs again!

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 11:55:23 PDT 2007

Doug “No-Clue” Farris –

Are we to assume, as was suggested to me off-list, that your posting is in
fact an inadvertent admission that Glenn “Swallerin’ Squalor” Schwaller is
not his/her/its/their real name(s)?

If this is true, and a majority of us here on the Viz rightfully believe it
to be so, wouldn’t it be more appropriate to adopt a name reflecting a
compilation of the names of the “characters” that make up the role “Glenn
‘Swallerin’ Squalor’ Schwaller”?

If these characters were to follow my suggestion, it would accomplish two
goals:

1)  This compilation of names would tend to provide a sense of honesty to
the role.

2)  The role, as established by a compilation of the names, would truly
exemplify that old Anselm House motto:

“None of us is as dumb as all of us.”

Having submitted my suggestion, I further suggest the following name as a
replacement of Glenn “Swallerin’ Squalor” Schwaller and as a compilation of
names of those characters I allege to make up the heart, mind, and soul of
Glenn Schwaller.  (See if you can guess who my allegations relate to).

Dodalnat Wilcourson

Perhaps others on the Viz would like to furnish their suggestions.

Seeya round town, Moscow.