[Vision2020] A personal invitation to Mr. Schwaller

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue May 29 20:54:03 PDT 2007

My goodness,

I warrant no response and yet you feel compelled to deliver one. How familiar.

I don't think that I have are any questions to which you could provide "an answer that might be worthwhile." Should that change I'll let you know.

I made no mention of Schwaller in my post. I fail to see his relevance to my comments or why I might be inclined to point my cynicism in his direction. He certainly seems to be more then capable of holding his own with you. Anything I might add on his behalf would be hauling coal to Newcastle. I'm sure that "he's a big boy and can take it" but to date it appears that he's been doing most of the giving.

Thanks though for the attempted Wiley Coyote jab. I love that cartoon and I'll gleefully add your failed attempt at insult to my already sizable collection. It will look nice setting there with hayseed, backwoods ignoramus, goat, ignorant slut and all the many others. Heck, I'm guessing that no small number of them are inadvertent gifts from you as well.