[Vision2020] A personal invitation to Mr. Schwaller

Bob Herodotus bherodotus at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 08:49:15 PDT 2007

Visionaries and Mr. Schwaller,

I personally invite Mr. Schwaller to return to this forum because I for one found his posts both provocative and enlightening. Hard facts about serial pedophiles are difficult to ascertain and I commend him for sharing his knowledge of this unseemly subject with us so that we as a community can be better prepared to address a predator in our midst.

With this in mind, I have a couple of questions for Mr. Schwaller.

1. Can you please tell us the recidivism rate for serial pedophiles?

2. Can you please share with us the average number of children that repeat offenders violate before their discovery?

3. Finally, given your familiarity with Steven Sitler’s case file, can you please describe for us a worst-case scenario for the children of Moscow (number of victims, age of victims, types of abuse, etc.), if Mr. Sitler resumes his pattern of serial predation?

I believe that these are reasonable questions for a community to ask and I believe that you have our community’s best interests at heart.

Thank you,

Herodotus