[Vision2020] Tragedy Highlights Reasons for Concern about Sitler

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 18:10:50 PDT 2007

"Judging by the number of off-list emails I have received, most people
>are grateful for the information I have provided regarding Mr Sitler
>and his probationary status."

A. How many would that include, Dougie - 2?  mayhap, 3?

B.  Since we are not privvy to your e-mails, are we just to assume you are
telling the truth about those e-mail contents and/or opinions?  Don't
believe I'll do that, thank you very much.

C.  Just what kind of "information" have you provided and since when can
that be said to be accurate and/or even close to the truth?  And just how is
it you came by that "information"?

J  :]