[Vision2020] Blood Drive in Honor of Victims, Families and Community, Since Recent Tragedy

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed May 23 14:54:29 PDT 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Blood Drive in Honor of Victims, Families and Community, Since Recent
Tragedy

This Saturday, May 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., there will be a blood
drive at the Gritman Medical south parking lot. The blood drive will be
hosted by Gritman Medical Center. This event is being held in honor of
the victims, families and community members affected by the recent
tragedy.  Donating blood saves lives in our community.

Inland Northwest Blood Center is the primary blood provider to the
Inland Northwest region encompassing a population of nearly one million
residents. Your donation of blood or platelets can save the lives of
two, three, or maybe more patients in our community. This blood drive
will hopefully convince our community members to become regular blood
donors or help reiterate the importance of why individuals already help
save lives through the volunteer act of blood donation.

Camille Croft

Gritman Medical Center

Community Relations

208-883-6233