[Vision2020] Planning for Law Enforcement personnel!

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed May 23 12:03:41 PDT 2007

Yes, I imagine we are going to have congestion we hadn't anticipated.

I'm wondering if there has been a shuttle service put in place at the mall.  I haven't read about one.  One thing we could do is carpool.  I would be happy to pick up 3 people about 11:45 from somewhere in the vacinity of Cleveland and Public or in that area north of the Junior High.

Sue H.